Work With Me
Empowering small businesses and individuals with mission-driven design and development solutions, Sandra brings your vision to life by offering real results and value. She works with her husband, a Divi WordPress developer, to build consistent branding across all of your marketing materials and website, adding value through her keyword research and marketing strategy to reach your audience.
With over 15 years of experience as a graphic designer and illustrator, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to every project. I hold a BFA in Graphic Design from the University of Maryland Baltimore and an MFA in Illustration from the prestigious Savannah College of Art and Design.
If you’re looking for a partner in design, I would be thrilled to help you with your next project.
Throughout my career, I have had the privilege of collaborating with a diverse range of clients, including small businesses, nonprofits, design agencies, and government entities. From print to digital, I have worked on a wide range of design projects, and I take pride in working closely with my clients to ensure their vision is brought to life.
Graphic Design Services
Print materials, web design, and all your graphic design projects reimagined work with Sandra Audia Design.
Custom illustration – hand drawing, digital – whatever you have in mind.
Branding & Logo Design
Branding Strategy Process to capture your branding and logo for your business.
Custom affordable options – if your budget allows green options as well.
My Experience Includes:
- Marketing Manager for the Wicomico Public Library
- Graphic Designer for the University of Maryland School of Social Work – 525 W Redwood St, Baltimore, MD
- Senior Art Associate Designer for AAAS – The American Association for the Advancement of Science – New York Ave, Washington, DC
- Freelance Designer for a variety of non-profits and well-known design and marketing agencies throughout the Washington, DC area including AARP, National Geographic, Fuszion Design, and Beth Singer Design
Envision. Design. Inspire.
As a graphic designer and illustrator, I am excited to bring my creativity to this area and work with businesses and individuals to help them achieve their design goals. Whether you need a new logo, custom illustrations, or visually striking print materials, I am here to help bring your vision to life. With my expertise and passion for design, I am dedicated to providing high-quality and personalized service to clients.
Some of my Recent Projects:
- Marketing Materials for a California-based executive coach – Executive Muse
- Demo/Explainer Video for a Boston based Engineering & Product Design Company – Bayard Design
- Embroidered Patch Illustration & Design for San Clemente Island, California Naval Air Base Natural Resources Field Office
- Poster Project Branding and Design for the DEI office of the University of Maryland School of Social Work
- Design of the Library Locker wrap for the Wicomico Public Library